Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Day at Deb's Daycare

Well we made it through the first day at daycare! Tony and I dropped Morrison off at 6:30am and to my surprise he gave Deb a huge smile! At that point, I knew everything was going to be ok! I left not shedding a tear which I am not sure was good or bad?? Then around 9am I got this email with a cute picture and note from Morrison which made me tear up!

My first day at daycare. Things are going GREAT. This is Hope,one of my newfriends. She wants to help and she doesn't let anyone get to close to me.

All of the kids where excited to have a new baby and wanted to make sure he was coming back! Deb said he was a great little boy! We have spent the evening really enjoying our time with Morrison and looking forward to may more wonderful days!

No comments: