Saturday, November 10, 2007

I got my HAIR cut!

On Tuesday this past week I decided to cut my hair! So, here is the new me! I absolutely love it! It takes about 10 minutes to do. So, that has made Tony happy when we have to get ready to go somewhere! The first night I did tell Tony, if you roll over in bed don't get scared if my back is to you and you think its a boy just remember it ME!

Oh, I found the style on http://www.myhairstyler.com/ Check it out if you would like to see what you would look like in a new style!

Here is the back



Sorry - I am in my robe! I am getting ready for a big Saturday night at the Pullman:)

3 comments:

Our Family: said...

Love it! can't wait to see it on Thursday! you cut your hair and my hair is getting so long - well long for me!

Rupp1009 said...

I LOVE your new haircut! It looks great on you!

Davenport Family said...

Love your new do!!!! It look adorable on you!